Sun 9 Aug 2009
Useless Swine Flu Vaccinations Can Induce Deadly Flu. Europeans Are Cost Free Guinea Pigs For Vaccine Producers. Escape Exists.
Swine flu vaccine updates here.
If forced to let yourself be vaccined: Demand AstraZeneca's MedImmune, which is administered nasally – not per injection, whereby you avoid the squalene induced Gulf War Syndrome and thimerosal effects!
Europeans – do wake up now!
Der Spiegel 7. Aug. 2009: This is a heretofore unseen experiment on the Europeans. Of the 25 million German citizens to be vaccinated in the first stage, close to 250,000 could suffer a serious reaction to the vaccine, but there are virtually no data on the effects of a new adjuvant — a component used to stretch the active ingredient — used in the GSK vaccine on pregnant women.The Novartis vaccine grows on dog cells, which can cause tumors in animal experiments. The US agency charged with regulating drugs, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), has thus far refused to approve flu vaccines containing adjuvants.
It is only too convenient for drug companies when new vaccines and production processes to combat swine flu are tested on millions of Europeans. Indeed, instead of having to pay for testing, the drug companies stand to profit handsomely from this approach.
This blog has previously pointed to the dangers of upcoming flu mass vaccinations like: Contamination with live bird flu virus and squalene, and here, causing the Gulf War Syndrome, thimerosal causing autism in children – and heavy cell damage in fetuses.This article will point to yet another danger: Increasing virulence of the flu virus due to mass vaccinations. Besides, it will point to the fact that National Health Organisations and the WHO continues to neglect the dangers of squalene and thimerosal.
Additional SAGE discussions WHOs report 24 July, 2009, 84, 301–308 - No 30 p.303
“Oil-in-water adjuvanted vaccines have been shown to induce broader immunity and to reduce required antigen levels (“antigen-sparing”) for other influenza viruses, and this seemed likely to be the case for pandemic influenza A (H1N1) viruses.”
How the flu vaccine is prepared
The European Medicines Agency´s Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) is responsible for preparing the Agency's opinions on all questions concerning. There are two ways vaccine manufacturers can obtain an authorisation:
1. Using the ‘mock-up’ vaccine approach. A mock-up pandemic influenza vaccine is a vaccine that is prepared in advance of a future pandemic influenza, using a strain that could cause a pandemic, but before knowing the actual virus strain that will cause the pandemic. Companies carry out full studies of the quality, safety and efficacy of the mock-up vaccine with the original virus strain. Once the pandemic virus strain is known, it is used to replace the original strain in the vaccine. The original studies can be used to predict how people will react to the vaccine once the flu strain causing the pandemic has been included.
2. Developing a new vaccine ‘from scratch’. This will require a new, full marketing authorisation and therefore more data than the mock-up approach. The Agency is currently working with two manufacturers towards the authorisation of new pandemic vaccines
All mock-up vaccines have been prepared with an H5N1 strain of flu virus that needs to be changed now to the H1N1 strain that is causing the current pandemic.
This variation will be processed quickly, normally within five days. Once theCHMP has given a positive opinion, the variation can then be approved by the European Commission and the vaccine can be made available for use.
The Agency has been informed that the first of these may be filed in September 2009.
The company that makes Pandemrix (H1N1 vaccine) will include the flu strain responsible in the vaccine. It will then collect information on the safety and effectiveness of the final pandemic vaccine, and submit this to the CHMP for evaluation.
These data included the results of studies in over 8,000 people.
The CHMP is of the opinion that the inclusion of the H1N1 virus strain will not have a major impact on the final vaccine’s safety and efficacy. However, it is only with the widespread use of the vaccines that all side effects can be detected. The Committee is therefore requiring that vaccine manufacturers carry out further safety studies.
Correspondance with the Danish Medicinal Board 4. Aug. 2009: The Danish National Health Service is about to ordain mass vaccinations in Denmark. Nevertheless, they knew absolutely nothing about the composition of the swine flu vaccine. Finally, I got a clear and straight answer from the Danish Medicinal Board: “There is both thimerosal and squalene in the approved vaccine Pandemrix, the GSK vaccine used in manufacturing the new H1N1 vaccine. As for your concern about thimerosal, I have also attached this from the WHO, which shows that we do not advise against use of vaccines containing thimerosal.
However, Dr Keiji Fukuda, the WHO's flu chief, today warned about the potential dangers of the untested vaccine: "There are certain areas where you simply do not try to make any economies. One of the things which cannot be compromised is the safety of vaccines."
The European Medicines Agency, the drug regulatory body for the EU, is accelerating the approval process for the vaccine, allowing firms to bypass large-scale human trials and instead test a vaccine based on bird flu. Countries including Britain, Greece, France and Sweden plan to start using it as soon as it is cleared.
Saying (July 26) the new H1N1 virus is "unstoppable", the World Health Organization gave drug makers a full go-ahead to manufacture vaccines against the pandemic influenza strain on Monday and said healthcare workers should be the first to get one. Every country will need to vaccinate citizens against the swine flu virus. AstraZeneca's MedImmune unit makes a live virus vaccine that is squirted up the nose and it is easier to produce, Kieny said.
This is striking in light of the multi-billion dollar worldwide effort to rapidly manufacture huge stocks of vaccines, up to an unprecedented 2 billion doses Public health officials are fearful this unusual strain of H1N1 influenza virus may mutate into a more lethal form in the fall as did the deadly Spanish flu pandemic of 1918.
Researchers at Shizuoka University in Japan, writing in a recent March 2009 issue of the Public Library of Science (PLoS One): “Mass vaccination, unless well monitored, may actually induce the dreaded gene mutation that could result in more cases, increased hospitalizations and a larger death tolls.”
The paradox is that if the virulence of a vaccine-resistant flu strain is less than that of the vaccine-vulnerable strain, the epidemic might increase in proportion to the percentage of the population that elects to undergo vaccination. Researchers conclude that "a vaccination that is expected to prevent the spread of the disease can instead foster the spread of the disease."
As an example, researchers point to a compulsory vaccination campaign for all poultry in China in 2005 involving the H5N1 influenza virus. Genetic analysis revealed that the H5N1 variant flu strain (Fujian-like influenza) emerged and subsequently became the prevalent variant in each of the 12 provinces of China, replacing previously established viruses. In another example, H5N2 vaccines used in Mexico since 1995 appear to have promoted the emergence of various sub-strains of the flu after introduction of vaccines.
Type-A influenza viruses, which are the most common, are characterized by rapid mutation…. The Shizuoka University researchers in Japan say they "remain skeptical that a vaccination program can reduce the number of total infectious individuals even if the vaccination protects against transmission of a vaccine-sensitive strain." [PLoS One 4(3):e4915, March 18, 2009]
The vaccines currently in production against this unknown mutant variety may not confer immunity against the new variant flu virus and actually induce the very mutation that could kill millions of vulnerable humans.
Humanity is taking a big gamble. The impetus by public health officials and politicians to prepare human populations for mass vaccination may result in an avoidable calamity of unprecedented proportion.
The Los Angeles Times 25 July 2005: To date, only five cases of Tamiflu-resistant (swine flu) viruses have been observed worldwide. Deaths (in the USA) caused by H1N1 flu over the two-year period could range from 90,000 to several hundred thousand, depending on the efficacy of the swine flu vaccine, officials project.(Mere Guesswork).
Where does dangerous flu virus come from?
Global research 29 2009: In Emerging Technologies: Genetic Engineering and Biological Weapons, researcher Edward Hammond described U.S. researchers, led by a Pentagon pathologist "recently began to successfully genetically reconstruct the dangerous influenza strain responsible for the 1918-1919 pandemic. Is the current outbreak of the H1N1 strain of swine flu the result of some mad experiment gone awry? Is American state terrorism coming up?
The coming vaccination campaign is dangerous, unnecessary – and political. Cf. the WHO did everything to avoid isolation in Mexico, when the swine flu was very limited!
The above is not reassuring:
1.The pharma producers, who have shown no responsibility in the past (Baxter´s live avian bird virus in seasonal flu virus this winter, the squalene Gulf War Syndrome) are to control the vaccines and report to the EU: “The European Union controls data presented by the vaccine corporations and this will allow the Committee to issue an opinion” No independent checks of the vaccines the way the Czechs did – when they saved us from Baxter´s deadly avian flu virus vaccine last winter: The fox guards the hen house! We are facing the same problem with Gene modified foods: The corporations have forbidden the US government to control the long-time effects of their products. Today the Danish Health Service to ordain mass vaccinations knows nothing about the vaccine!
2. The European Medicines Agency, the drug regulatory body for the EU, is accelerating the approval process for the vaccine, allowing firms to bypass large-scale human trials and instead test a vaccine based on bird flu. This sounds alarming: Untested vaccine is forced upon entire populations.
3. “The CHMP is of the opinion that the inclusion of the H1N1 virus strain will not have a major impact on the final vaccine’s safety and efficacy. This is based on past experience with ‘seasonal’ flu vaccines.” How can they have any experiences on how H1N1 will behave in an environment made for H5N1 avian flu? They don´t know.
4. While the final vaccine is expected to have the same safety profile as the mock-up vaccine, it is only with the widespread use of the vaccines that all side effects can be detected!
5. “The CHMP decided that Pandemrix’s benefits are greater than its risks for the prophylaxis of influenza in an officially declared pandemic situation.” Now it becomes grotesque: We have the mildest flu ever seen. Where is the benefit from vaccinating? They admit that there is an unknown risk. So why vaccinate?
6. The virus is said to mutate this fall and become very virulent! How do they know, unless they are planning to change the virus in the vaccine form attenuated to live virus, when they change their mock-up vaccine – as Baxter did last winter.
7. If the virus mutates the planned mass vaccinations against the current virus will probably be of no avail at all: a new virus antigen will have to be targeted.
8.“…it has not been possible to obtain full information about the future pandemic vaccine.” The WHO even warns against rushing to vaccinations – as they wish to do e.g. in the UK and Greece.
9. The WHO admits there are oil-adjuvants to minimize the use of the antigen – the Danish Medicinal Board says it is squalene and thimerosal – in the swine flu vaccine, in spite of both being known to be very toxic (Gulf War Syndrome, the Guillan-Barré Syndrome, video 1 and video 2 , autism with children, a scientifically proved side effect kept secret by a nasty conspiracy between the vaccine producers and the US government – Robert F. Kennedy Jr.). These side effects appear months or years after the vaccination – not 6 weeks later, the observation period for cheat vaccinations.
10. The mild swine flu only becomes very virulent in case of mass vaccinations according to Japanese scientists.
11. Normally flu vaccinations have an effect on only 25% of vaccinated persons according to Københavns Universitetsavis 21. nov. 2008 . Often flu cases were recorded in vaccinated persons (including myself!)
17 Responses to “ Useless Swine Flu Vaccinations Can Induce Deadly Flu. Europeans Are Cost Free Guinea Pigs For Vaccine Producers. Escape Exists. ”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.