Mon 15 Dec 2008
Some say that World War III started on 9/11 of 2001 and is called the “War on Terrorism”. Here is a description of something which is contributing to one of the coming scenarios guaranteed by coming US Vice-President Joe Biden on Oct. 19 and one day later by former US Foreign Minister, Colin Powel : A great tribulation that Obama and the US will have to face within the next 5 months – likely to involve a conflict with Russia over the Middle East.
Novosti Oct. 9, 2008: (Russian) Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Thursday that Russia was shocked the UN and NATO had secretly signed a cooperation agreement without all UN member states reading the draft.
"Before such agreements are signed, their drafts should be submitted to member states for reading. But in this case this did not happen and the agreement between the secretariats was signed secretly," Sergei Lavrov told journalists after a CIS foreign ministers' meeting in Bishkek.
The Russian diplomat said he had asked UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon while at the UN General Assembly last month why such secrecy was needed but "received no comprehensible explanation."
He also said it was surprising that although the document implied cooperation between the two secretariats, its text contained provisions related to immediate prerogatives of member states, including the intention to cooperate in maintaining international security on the basis of the UN Charter and certain international directives.
"We asked both secretariats what this could mean and we are waiting for a reply, but we warned the UN leadership in the strictest fashion that things of this kind must be done without keeping secrets from member states and on the basis of powers and authority held by the secretariats," Lavrov said.
The Earth Times, Oct. 9, 2008: NATO on Thursday said Russia had been fully informed about a cooperation agreement signed in late September by the alliance and the United Nations. "
“We were surprised that the very text of the agreement has not yet been placed on the UN and NATO websites ," Lavrov was quoted as saying.
The row comes at a delicate time for NATO-Russia relations following the August conflict in Georgia.
NATO allies have decided to suspend regular meetings of the NATO-Russia council, which provides a forum for direct dialogue between the sides, because of Russia's "disproportionate use of force" and its violation of Georgia's territorial integrity.
According to Russia's ambassador to NATO, Dmitry Rogozin, Moscow is worried that the cooperation agreement could lead to NATO taking over the role of the UN in some areas.
I have not been able to find any notification among the press releases of the UN Secretary General on the NATO-UN cooperation agreement The Secretary-General of the United Nations and the Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, welcoming over a decade of cooperation between the United Nations and NATO in support of the work of the United Nations in maintaining international peace and security, and desiring, in the spirit of the 2005 World Summit Outcome, to provide a framework for expanded consultation and cooperation between their respective Secretariats, have agreed to the following:
I have not been able to find any notification among the press releases of the UN Secretary General on the NATO-UN cooperation agreement
The Secretary-General of the United Nations and the Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, welcoming over a decade of cooperation between the United Nations and NATO in support of the work of the United Nations in maintaining international peace and security, and desiring, in the spirit of the 2005 World Summit Outcome, to provide a framework for expanded consultation and cooperation between their respective Secretariats, have agreed to the following:
1. We, the Secretary-General of the United Nations and the Secretary-General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, reaffirm our commitment to the maintenance of international peace and security.
2. Our shared experiences have demonstrated the value of effective and efficient coordination between our Organizations. We have developed operational cooperation, for example, in peacekeeping in the Balkans and Afghanistan, where UN-authorized NATO-led operations work alongside UN peace operations. We have also worked together and collectively with other partners in support of regional and sub-regional organizations. In addition, NATO provided assets and personnel to Pakistan in support of UN disaster relief operations in 2005. Our cooperation is guided by the UN Charter, internationally recognized humanitarian principles and guidelines, and consultation with national authorities.
3. Further cooperation will significantly contribute to addressing the threats and challenges to which the international community is called upon to respond. We therefore underscore the importance of establishing a framework for consultation and dialogue and cooperation, including, as appropriate, through regular exchanges and dialogue at senior and working levels on political and operational issues. We also reaffirm our willingness to provide, within our respective mandates and capabilities, assistance to regional and sub-regional organizations, as requested and as appropriate.
4. Understanding that this framework should be flexible and evolving over time, we agree to further develop the cooperation between our organizations on issues of common interest, in, but not limited to, communication and information-sharing, including on issues pertaining to the protection of civilian populations; capacity-building, training and exercises; lessons learned, planning and support for contingencies; and operational coordination and support.
5. Our cooperation will continue to develop in a practical fashion, taking into account each Organizations specific mandate, expertise, procedures and capabilities, so as to contribute to improving international coordination in response to global challenges.
Done in New York on 23 September 2008
Jaap de Hoop Scheffer
Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Prof Dr. iur et phil. Alfred de Zayas, retired UN offical, former Secretary of the UN Human Rights Committee.
“In case the text of the common statement about co-operation between UN and NATO turns out to be correct, it is a real scandal; for it is directed against the spirit and wording of the UN Charter, and it exceeds the authority of the UN Secretary General . The UN has to remain independent and must never side with a military alliance. It is obvious that this agreement is an affront against China and Russia as well as against all the non-aligned countries (118 states).
We must not forget that NATO used to participate in illegal wars, such as the 2003 war in Iraq (violating article 2.4 of the UN Charter, as the then UN General Secretary Kofi Annan frequently stated). Moreover, NATO is to be blamed for war crimes on the Balkans, in Irak and in Afghanistan.”
As reported on this blog previously, NATO is seeking a world policing role – in the service of the New World Order whose governmental organ is the UN. Furthermore, NATO is now advocating preemptive nuclear attacks without UN approval!!
It might look as though NATO and the UN have struck a deal on control of the planet – without asking us!
For a long time already, we have been seeing how NATO exceeds its competencies – on the Balkans, in the Middle East and Afghanistan, becoming an aggressive in stead of a defensive pact. Probably, Iran is on the list – and now Pakistan, too, presumably, which seems in dissolution, so that her nuclear weapons might fall into the hands of terrorists!! All in the name of war against terrorism, which has increasingly been abandoned in Europe, which is left to the shock waves of a never ending Muslim immigration: Occupation as no go zones of parts of our cities, daily shooting in the streets, rapes, knife stabbing, brutal violence, mockery at the native populations. This does remind of the visions of the Albert Pike illuminati working programme.
It seems clear to me that the war against terrorism is only a pretext for the New World Order in order to subjugate it under its corporate state and government.
I suggest you see the last 5 minutes of this horrifying video.
Even the justification for the war, 9/11, is apparently a scandal.
Here is a site with many videos, with a lot of relevant questions, which the U.S. refuse having answered through independent investigators.
The corporate New World Order tries to scare us into in their dictatorial World Republic:
1st Through the war against terror, which – by their own unlimited immigration – they have paved the way for - and apparently by 11 Sept. they have themselves given the incentive for it..
2nd The man-made climate lie, which all reputable scientific evidence speaks against, but which will in 2030 cost 200bn dollars a year – unless a big economic crisis puts an end to this madness.
3rd Their self-made financial / economic crisis to compel us into their world currency. Already Barroso asserts “British of importance" to be in favour of joining the euro. In Denmark Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen is said plan a referendum on Denmark joining the euro - which is unlikely given too little parliamentary support for it.
4. Expect a new crisis just after Obama takes office – as guaranteed by the coming Vice-President Joe Biden , here (video) and former US secretary of State Colin Powell. Probably this will involve a new energy crisis at least due to the situation around Iran and Pakistan. How will an offended, suspicious Russia react in that situation?
Again the argument will be: ”Gobal problems (which the illuminati are continuously generating) can only be solved on a global (UN/ and now NATO) basis!”
Cui bono – who profits from the crimes?
8 Responses to “ Dangerous: NATO Usurps Control over UN Secretary General And the World ”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.